Let’s learn more about the main conditions for using a Single Regular License. Below are a few key points:
What is allowed:
- You are licensed to use the Item to create one Single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
- You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that Single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
What is not allowed:
- You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
This is not a complete list of conditions, full information can be found here.