Let’s learn more about the main conditions for using a Single Extended License. Below are a few key points:
What is allowed:
- You are licensed to use the Item to create one Single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold.
- You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
- You can Sell and make any number of copies of the Single End Product.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
What is not allowed:
- This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
This is not a complete list of conditions, full information can be found here.