Working with the Facebook API, specifically, displaying your personal Facebook Feed or profile page on a website, requires a Access Token.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to get Facebook Access Token
Facebook access token is an opaque string which is used to identify the user, application, or page and can be applied by the application to make graph API calls. Getting token for Facebook page is absolutely free. All you need to do here is open Graph API Explorer and follow these easy steps:
- Go to Facebook Developer account: https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- Press Add New App.
- Press Create App ID and enter the capture into the capture field.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer and replace Graph API Expolrer with the app you’ve created.
- Press Open in Access Token Tool.
- Press Extend Access Token.
Access token is only valid for two months, so make sure you take all these steps again in two months, to refresh the Facebook token.